- Information found within the pages of this website is for general use only and is to be an aid to you in understanding The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd.. Content is subject to change without notice.
- Due to the nature of online business, prices of fabric and supplies are subject to change without notice. Availability may also change without notice though every attempt is made to keep inventory accurate on a daily basis.
- The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. does not guarantee that fabric and supplies are suitable for any particular purpose. It is the job of the customer to determine what is the best purchase for his or her needs and individual situation. By making a purchase on our website, you acknowledge that The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. is not responsible for the suitability, accuracy, performance, and sustainability of fabric and supplies for any particular purpose. Furthermore, you release us from any liability expressly and completely to fullest extent allowed by the law.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to determine usability of information contained within the pages of this website. Information used is at the risk of the customer and The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. is released from liability expressly and completely.
- The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. reserves the right to at any time cease and desist promotions, offers, discounts, and correct errors or revise statements whenever deemed necessary. This can happen even if orders have been placed and paid.
- If an order must be cancelled, The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. will issue a credit to your account within 48 business hours. The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. is not responsible for the time your bank requires to process such credits. Individual bank policies differ and we cannot be responsible for knowing each policy and/or notifying you of such policies and time constraints.
- Returns are accepted only through the return policy.
- Information, designs, graphics, content, photographs and all other items displayed within this website is the property of The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. Reproduction is prohibited.
Here at The Fabric Cobbler, your privacy is respected at the utmost level. Your personal information will never be provided to third parties unless compelled to by the law or unless your express permission is provided to us in writing.
Information collected includes basic personal information necessary to place an order and/or information submitted on a form. The information provided by you is used only in processing orders, record keeping for our financial purposes, improving our operations, and/or promotional offerings.
Third Party Links:
Links displayed on our website are included for informational purposes because we may deem them beneficial to our customers. Their inclusion is at our discretion; however, each website is operated by other individuals and as such, we are not responsible or liable for their content, privacy policies, terms, or integrity of their offerings. Regardless, we do welcome feedback concerning the websites we choose to display in the interest of maintaining the integrity of The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd.
This website and its content is copyright of The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. – © 2012-2022 The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. We are unable to accept payment by personal check, money order, direct deposit or cash online.
The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. is committed to providing customers with the best possible service. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact The Fabric Cobbler, Ltd. at email@example.com or call (217) 330-9110. We will do our best to respond to your inquiry within 24 hours or the next business day, whichever is soonest.
If there are any questions regarding these terms, conditions, and policies, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217) 330-9110.